Heinlein Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for people who are social and political iconoclasts (A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. Robert A. Heinlein)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam Empty
PostSubject: Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam   Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Looks like Darwin Central has banned all discussion of anything negative having to do with Islam. You are free to discuss those crazy bastards here. I mean the crazy Islamists but go ahead and discuss the crazy power mad mod on Darwin central as well.
Back to top Go down
https://heinleincentral.forumotion.com
Nilla
Admin
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam   Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Gideon wrote:
Looks like Darwin Central has banned all discussion of anything negative having to do with Islam. You are free to discuss those crazy bastards here. I mean the crazy Islamists but go ahead and discuss the crazy power mad mod on Darwin central as well.

Someone said something about the possibility of a second civil war and that thread was locked too. I guess if certain admins are offended by a topic, the thread gets locked.
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

PostSubject: Re: Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam   Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Nilla wrote:
Gideon wrote:

Someone said something about the possibility of a second civil war and that thread was locked too. I guess if certain admins are offended by a topic, the thread gets locked.

The second civil war is inevitable. Now or twenty years from now but it is going to happen and DC can ban topics all day long it just means DC will lose it's members.
Back to top Go down
Poohbah

PostSubject: Re: Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam   Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Gideon wrote:
Nilla wrote:
Gideon wrote:

The second civil war is inevitable. Now or twenty years from now but it is going to happen and DC can ban topics all day long it just means DC will lose it's members.

That was me.

I don't look forward to it. I just expect it. You cannot dehumanize the "other" as the left has done (and as the right is now starting to do) without violence coming into the equation.
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

PostSubject: Re: Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam   Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Poohbah wrote:
Gideon wrote:
Nilla wrote:
Gideon wrote:

That was me.

I don't look forward to it. I just expect it. You cannot dehumanize the "other" as the left has done (and as the right is now starting to do) without violence coming into the equation.

I agree. I honestly have found myself getting less and less interested in dealing with people who are ardently leftist to the point I have de-friended quite a few people.
Back to top Go down
kevindavis338

PostSubject: Re: Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam   Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Poohbah wrote:
Gideon wrote:
Nilla wrote:
Gideon wrote:

That was me.

I'm afraid it may happen if we don't get this debt crisis in order. I don't want one nor do I advocate for one, but I have a feeling that is going to happen..
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

PostSubject: Re: Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam   Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:14 pm

kevindavis338 wrote:
Poohbah wrote:
Gideon wrote:
Nilla wrote:
Gideon wrote:

That was me.

I'm afraid it may happen if we don't get this debt crisis in order. I don't want one nor do I advocate for one, but I have a feeling that is going to happen..

No need to advocate something if you see the writing on the wall. And to ban discussion of something that is clearly happening is the height of stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam   Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam Empty

Back to top Go down

Darwin central bans negative discussion of Islam
Page 1 of 1