Heinlein Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for people who are social and political iconoclasts (A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. Robert A. Heinlein)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brietbart Obama Videos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

The Brietbart Obama Videos Empty
PostSubject: The Brietbart Obama Videos   The Brietbart Obama Videos EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:35 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/07/buzzefeed-selectively-edits-obama-tape

More to come later on today

Just a reminder this initial video has been released by friends of Obama in a heavily edited form so that when the full video comes out they can wave it away as old news.
Back to top Go down
https://heinleincentral.forumotion.com
Nilla
Admin
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: The Brietbart Obama Videos   The Brietbart Obama Videos EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 pm

I was just about to post this.

It looks like nothing so far. Derrick Bell was a race hustling charlatan, but he is (was) nothing compared to Jeremiah Wright.
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

PostSubject: Re: The Brietbart Obama Videos   The Brietbart Obama Videos EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:02 pm

That's why the Obama team raced ahead of the Brietbart team to release this early today so they can say, nothing to see here move along. I am guessing the unedited tape is a little more racy. Pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Admin
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: The Brietbart Obama Videos   The Brietbart Obama Videos EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Gideon wrote:
That's why the Obama team raced ahead of the Brietbart team to release this early today so they can say, nothing to see here move along. I am guessing the unedited tape is a little more racy. Pun intended.
I was skeptical of this video from the beginning. I just doubt there will much of anything there. If there is, I will be pleasantly surprised, but short of Obama saying "FUCK WHITEY!" in the middle of that speech, it looks like a dud.
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

PostSubject: Re: The Brietbart Obama Videos   The Brietbart Obama Videos EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Nilla wrote:
Gideon wrote:
I was skeptical of this video from the beginning. I just doubt there will much of anything there. If there is, I will be pleasantly surprised, but short of Obama saying "FUCK WHITEY!" in the middle of that speech, it looks like a dud.

I am hoping he says something very close to that if not why bother?
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Admin
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: The Brietbart Obama Videos   The Brietbart Obama Videos EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Full video to be shown on Hannity tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brietbart Obama Videos   The Brietbart Obama Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brietbart Obama Videos
Page 1 of 1