Heinlein Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for people who are social and political iconoclasts (A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. Robert A. Heinlein)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GSlob

5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas Empty
PostSubject: 5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas   5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/18633834/grad-party-gunfire-wounds-five
a drive-by shooting from a green Toyota Camry. 5 wounded at Madison High School in Dallas, near Pennsylvania and malcolm x. The wounded are expected to survive.
Back to top Go down
NicknamedBob

PostSubject: Re: 5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas   5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:25 am

"... near Pennsylvania and malcolm x ..."

I blame the malcolm x.
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

PostSubject: Re: 5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas   5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:37 am

Hard to say my one notable experience when I arrived in Pa for the first time was seeing a Klan rally in a town with no black people. It was a bit surreal.
Back to top Go down
https://heinleincentral.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas   5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas Empty

Back to top Go down

5 Teens Shot at Graduation Party in Dallas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heinlein Central :: Political Discussion :: State and Local-
Jump to: