Heinlein Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for people who are social and political iconoclasts (A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. Robert A. Heinlein)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Islam Watch

Go down 
+2
GSlob
Gideon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:11 pm

This thread is being opened to discuss the threat of Islamic terrorism around the world.
Back to top Go down
https://heinleincentral.forumotion.com
GSlob

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: France shootings: Police quiz Merah's 'proud' brother   Islam Watch EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:15 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17499831
Quote :
A brother of Islamist gunman Mohamed Merah has denied helping him mount his deadly attacks in Toulouse and Montauban, a French police source said.
Abdelkader Merah is being questioned at domestic intelligence agency (DCRI) headquarters in Paris, where he was brought along with his partner.
Mohamed Merah admitted killing seven people in execution-style gun attacks before his death in a police siege. Abdelkader reportedly told police after the attacks he was "proud" of him.
Back to top Go down
GSlob

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 am

And a day later:
Toulouse killings: Mohamed Merah brother charged
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17503396
Quote :
The brother of the man who killed seven people in south-west France in recent weeks has been charged over the murders, judicial sources say.
Abdelkader Merah, 29, is suspected of complicity in murder and theft, and involvement in terrorism. He will be kept in custody, prosecutors said.
Once upon a time, in the days of yore and in the land far away... in the days of early Han dynasty, serious criminals were usually executed "together with their three sets of relatives". In the particularly egregious cases, more collateral relatives were scooped in as well.
Back to top Go down
kevindavis338

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm

I wonder which nation in Europe will fall to the Muslims.. My guess is Belgium where right now 40% of kids in school is muslim.
Back to top Go down
NicknamedBob

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:34 pm

kevindavis338 wrote:
I wonder which nation in Europe will fall to the Muslims.. My guess is Belgium where right now 40% of kids in school is muslim.

They just needed a little "living space".
Back to top Go down
gcruse

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

NicknamedBob wrote:
kevindavis338 wrote:

They just needed a little "living space".
Lebensraum?
Back to top Go down
desertrat

desertrat

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm

The governments leading the Euros are trying to be entirely too civilized in their handling of these incidents, which will happen more frequently as time goes on. IMNSHO, the Euros need to get back in touch with their medieval roots, and I think they will when things get bad enough. Their ancestors fought back Islamist armies from the gates of Vienna, Austria, twice in the 16th century. That's how far into Europe the Ottoman empire got before they were driven back and eventually expelled.
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:11 pm

desertrat wrote:
The governments leading the Euros are trying to be entirely too civilized in their handling of these incidents, which will happen more frequently as time goes on. IMNSHO, the Euros need to get back in touch with their medieval roots, and I think they will when things get bad enough. Their ancestors fought back Islamist armies from the gates of Vienna, Austria, twice in the 16th century. That's how far into Europe the Ottoman empire got before they were driven back and eventually expelled.

I'm not sure the Europeans have the soul to stand up for themselves any longer. Maybe the Germans but the rest of Europe are wimps.
Back to top Go down
kevindavis338

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Gideon wrote:
desertrat wrote:

I'm not sure the Europeans have the soul to stand up for themselves any longer. Maybe the Germans but the rest of Europe are wimps.

Well believe it or not the French is starting to stand up also I think the Brits are complaining (I mean the populace)..
Back to top Go down
kevindavis338

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 am

Take a look at this:
DEADLY EASTER BOMB ATTACK NEAR NIGERIA CHURCH BY MUSLIM GROUP KILLS AT LEAST 20: http://networkedblogs.com/wahrn
Back to top Go down
kevindavis338

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 am

Good man.
Back to top Go down
kevindavis338

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Gideon wrote:
Good man.

Brave man... I'm saving those videos in case youtube ban those..
Back to top Go down
NicknamedBob

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:30 pm

I wasn't sleeping well last night. Among other things, I was thinking about the Christians fleeing violence, and the burning of their churches.

My emotions can be summed up in this phrase:

Quote :
"Honi soit qui Mali pense"
Back to top Go down
GSlob

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 pm

NicknamedBob wrote:
I wasn't sleeping well last night. Among other things, I was thinking about the Christians fleeing violence, and the burning of their churches.

My emotions can be summed up in this phrase:

Quote :
"Honi soit qui Mali pense"
NnB, sooner or later, after some perturbations, PC, to the extent it applies, will be discarded - at first locally, and then wider. And then it could well become Kosovo v.2.0 [another barbarity]. The best one could do there is simply to recognize that oil and water do not mix, and unmix them. The late and much lamented Vaclav Havel with his management of "velvet divorce" showed how such things ought to be done, albeit he managed the separation within a single civ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Islam Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islam Watch   Islam Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Islam Watch
Page 1 of 1