Heinlein Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for people who are social and political iconoclasts (A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill. Robert A. Heinlein)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I purchased Heinleincentral.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

I purchased Heinleincentral.com Empty
PostSubject: I purchased Heinleincentral.com   I purchased Heinleincentral.com EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Well we now have a domain.
Back to top Go down
https://heinleincentral.forumotion.com
NicknamedBob

PostSubject: Re: I purchased Heinleincentral.com   I purchased Heinleincentral.com EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Gideon wrote:

I'm not going to complain about the background, that will I'm sure get worked out.

But what I'm finding just a wee bit strange is those push-buttons that say "New Posts", or "No New Posts".

Sometimes they are reversed in meaning. It isn't hard to figure out, but it should probably be sorted out to be consistent.
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin
Gideon

PostSubject: Re: I purchased Heinleincentral.com   I purchased Heinleincentral.com EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm

NicknamedBob wrote:
Gideon wrote:

I'm not going to complain about the background, that will I'm sure get worked out.

But what I'm finding just a wee bit strange is those push-buttons that say "New Posts", or "No New Posts".

Sometimes they are reversed in meaning. It isn't hard to figure out, but it should probably be sorted out to be consistent.

My thesis is due tomorrow at midnight. After that is done and I rest for a day or so I will address all forum concerns.
Back to top Go down
https://heinleincentral.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I purchased Heinleincentral.com   I purchased Heinleincentral.com Empty

Back to top Go down

I purchased Heinleincentral.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heinlein Central :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: